Mango Iced Tea
(Decaffeinated or regular black tea; Mango Mango Black tea can also be substituted with most of our fruit blends i.e. Lime Fizz)
- Bring 1 litre of filtered water to a boil.
- In a teapot, steep 10 teaspoons of Mango Mango Black Tea for 5 minutes.
- Fill a jug or container with ice cubes (the jug should hold 2 litres).
- Add 1/3 can of frozen white lemonade concentrate to sweeten the iced tea. This will add some zest and just enough sugar.
- Strain the leaves and pour the hot tea into the jug. Most of the ice will melt and immediately chills the tea.
- Pour the iced tea into tall glass and enjoy!!