How to Make the Perfect Summer Iced Tea
- Select a delicious loose leaf tea.
- Measure your selected loose leaf tea into an infuser.
- Use twice as much tea that you would normally use for your hot cup.
- Add boiling water.
- Brew your tea for the regular recommended amount of time.
- Remove the loose leaf tea.
- Pour the hot, steeped tea over ice to seal in the flavours.
- Serve and enjoy!
Pick Your Favourite Flavour
Iced Creamsicle Grapefruit Tea
Tropical Mango Iced Tea
Summer Sangria Iced Tea
|Relax on your patio with this contemporary summer sangria. Sans-alcohol, you can enjoy this beverage at any time of the day. A rich blend of dried orange fruit, cherry pieces, blueberries, blackberries, cranberries, and flower petals, make this Chinese white tea a complex and palatable tasting experience.|
Citrus Lime Fizz
The All-Canadian Blueberry
How to Enjoy the Perfect Summer Tea
Now the easy part! Whether you’re traveling and on the go, wrapping up the work week at your desk, or reclining on a patio, you can always appreciate a tasty summer iced tea. Knowing that the flavours exciting your taste buds come from all-natural ingredients like dried fruit, flower petals, ginger, and other tastes from around the globe, make you feel not only refreshed but healthy. Mix up your rou-tea-n by swapping your traditional hot cup for an iced infusion this summer.